Designed for Years 5 and 6
- Identifying what effective leadership can look like
- Leading and managing themselves in a positive way
- Working positively together, participating, and contributing
- Become actively involved in your school community
- Making decisions, respecting other’s opinions, and inspiring other pupils
- Step up to help others.
The right skills can make all the difference when a child first takes on a leadership role within their school and/or community.
To find out more about this programme, contact Paula Dewar – School Programmes Manager. Phone 027 579 2680 or complete the form below.