Recreation in the Community
- 27299 – Describe the benefits of participation in recreation in the local community V1 Cr2.
- 18763 – Describe the process of community development as a participant V3 Cr3.
- 4864 – Demonstrate knowledge of recreation needs of a target group V7 Cr4.
- 21414 – Plan and run a recreation activity V3 Cr4.
Designing programs that challenge students to use and develop their soft skills in real context is part of the Sport and Recreation experience.
Interpersonal unit standards that can be embedded into any of the previous programs include.
- 10791 – Participate in an Informal Meeting V5 Cr3.
- 9677 – Communicate in a team or group which has an objective V10 Cr3.
- 1299 – Be assertive in a range of specified situations V9 C4.
- 1312 – Give oral instructions in the workplace V7 Cr3.
- 11097 – listen actively to gain information in an interactive situation V5 Cr3.
- 9681 – contribute within a team or group which has an objective V7 Cr3.
For more information and cost, contact Naomi Bates on 027 232 9025 or complete the form below.