Designed for Years 7 and 8
- Identify what effective leadership is and how it could look within your school context and community
- Determine positive leadership characteristics leaders can develop
- Recognise the importance of communicating effectively to lead positively
- Offer their own ideas with confidence and value the ideas of others
- Apply knowledge of different personalities to help them to work smarter with their peers
- Demonstrate leadership in ‘action’ by leading their peers in activities
- Develop and display confidence in themselves to demonstrate leadership at school.
To find out more about this programme, contact Paula Dewar – School Programmes Manager. Phone 027 579 2680 or complete the form below.